TRESemme Salon Smooth Serum Review

Wednesday 6 February 2013


I bought this product a while back and completely forgot to review it! At the minute I'm obsessed with anything Argan oil, so as soon as I saw this I had to grab it!

TRESemme is a very prestigious hair brand so I was expecting really big results from this product.
You can apply the serum on either wet or dry hair. The first time I tried it, I applied it on wet hair.
It's a much runnier formula than the basic argan oil which put me off a bit as I thought from that It wouldn't give me the same or a better result. But looks are deceiving!

This left the ends of my hair feeling radiant and kept my hair sleek, smooth and kink free. I found this kept my hair feeling healthier for longer and didn't wear off quickly. I was really happy with this product and I would recommend it to those who have wavy hair who just want it that little bit more straight without having the hassle of using straighteners.

You can buy this in stores such as superdrug or boots, or they might even sell it in your local hairdressers, but I definitely recommend you give this a try!




Until next time..




Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!