Zuneta Sample Reviews

Sunday 13 January 2013


I was recently looking through Zoellas blog and I came across a post about PRs and she mentioned and left a link for this cosmetic website called Zuneta who she really praised for the quality of their make up. As most of Zoellas previous recommendations have been reliable, I checked out their website, and the make up seemed really high quality. The make up was quite expensive so I ordered 3 samples to test which ones I wanted and what shade best suited me. 


If you want to order some samples, I would do it quickly as they sell out fast!
These aren't the only samples but you can only order 3 at a time.



LE METIER DE BEAUTE - CLASSIC FLAWLESS FOUNDATION-SHADE 06






This was my favourite of the two foundations I sampled. The foundation itself is probably a medium to build able coverage. The consistency is quite thin, and watery, but didn't feel wet on my skin when applied. I found that you didn't need to apply a lot to achieve an all over coverage. Although the coverage was good, it didn't last for as long as I expected, so by the end of the day you look as if you never put any on in the first place.



BECCA - LUMINOUS SKIN COLOUR- TOAST


I hate to be negative about a product, but this foundation really didn't work well on my skin. I found it made my skin really oily and shiny and even with the application of powder on top. It also gave my skin a slight yellowy glow which I really didn't like, I felt like it made me look unwell and washed out and didn't give me the healthy glow I wanted. Compared to the classic flawless foundation, I was really disappointed with it's results.

 ROUGE BUNNY ROUGE - HIGHLIGHTING LIQUID - SEAS OF ILLUMINATION-  SEA OF SHOWERS


This was by far my favourite product of them all, and I can't wait until I have enough money to buy this off the website because I absolutely love it! It's smooth , thin and you don't need a lot of it to apply so it's a long lasting product. It just gives you a glowing complexion, that lasts all day. It's great if you're feeling washed out and you want to put some colour back into your face. It is also extremely easy to use and very versatile. You can mix this with your foundation or apply it on top or underneath. The pigment is very 
rich with a high metallic finish. It glides on the skin like a dream, smells good and does 
it's job perfectly: catching light! 

I would strongly recommend this product to anyone who's looking for a good worth while highlighter. This to me is the best one around by far.




Until next time..








3 comments

Tell me what you think!